New Supplies General Operative
Morrison Water Services are looking to recruit General Operatives to work on our Yorkshire Water contract in Beverley.
As a General Operativeyou will be part of ourNew Development Teamwho are responsiblefor the delivery of New DevelopmentInstallations in the Yorkshire Region for Yorkshire Water. You will be working with a Morrison Ganger/Leader to deliver dig and install capability to the Yorkshire Water Repair and Maintenance contract
Morrison Water Services havesuccessfullyworking on the Yorkshire Water Contract since 1998 and have just been awarded another 4 to 8 years, we currently are working on Repair andMaintenance and Metering Areas of the business.
As a General Operativeyour duties & responsibilities will be:
– Undertake risk assessments to ensure all Dig and Lay works undertaken is safe and in line with MWS procedures and industry best practice
– Set up site and remove site
– Defect/damage reporting
– Working in highways with pedestrians and live traffic
– Maintain a clean and safe work site, vehicle and tooling
– Adhere to any relevant policies and procedures