Maintenance Co-ordinator, Maintenance Administrator, Administrator
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Co-ordinator, Maintenance Administrator, Administrator.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Beverley, Bridlington, Selby, Market Weighton, Driffield, Howden, Willerby, Hessle, Brough, North Ferriby and Hedon
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• £20,000 – £22,000
• Private Pension
• Bonus scheme Up to 10%
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a market leader for design and build projects. They currently have a number of projects out to tender with a vast amount of projects they have won across the globe. Currently experiencing their best ever financial quarter they are looking to recruit in a number of key areas to grow and expand the business.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Experience in a similar role.
• Excellent administration skills
• Excellent IT Skills
• Customer Service experience advantageous
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the maintenance team, whilst offering a client focused service.
• Provide administrative support to departments such as Maintenance and Aftercare.
• Raising purchase orders, monitoring from start to finish and liaising with the accounts team whilst doing so.
• Manage first-hand client calls and queries.
• Ensure Maintenance Operatives are aware of which jobs are outstanding and allocated to themselves.
• Organise necessary equipment for the Maintenance Operatives.