Whether you’ve worked in a kitchen before, are looking to learn or have a passion for food, you’re welcome here, and we’ll provide you with all the training you need.
You will learn how to make great pizzas, talk to our guests, put smiles on faces and sauce on T-shirts. Whatever you’d like to get from your job with us, from progression and development, to financing your studies or learning a new skill. What you get here, is made by you.
A taste of what we’re all about:
- Passionate about cooking quality fresh food
- Great communicators and capable of working under pressure
- Always learning
- Energetic, personable individuals with great attention to detail
- Hands on
- Genuine and always ourselves
- Love working as part of a team
Is this you? Come and be part of our team!
- Fully paid training, learn on the job
- Tronc tips go to you each month split 50:50 between BOH & FOH*
- Want to progress? Fancy an Apprenticeship or to become a Manager? Just say it and we are on it
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% discount (all drinks included)
- Fill your belly with free food on shift
- Discounts and more across online and high street shops on our benefits portal
- Employee support service for you and your family
- Join our PizzaExpress community network that provides easy access to your rotas, payslips and more
- Plan for the future with company pension contributions
- Life assurance – we obviously hope you won’t need it, but it’s there just in case
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme – £200 for kitchen team & £1000 for managers