Apply today to work as an Electrical Operative for our client’s busy site!
Staffline is recruiting for an Electrical Operative in Hull.
The rate of pay is between £9.50- £11.35 per hour.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 2:30pm.
Your Time at Work
As an Electrical Operative your duties include:
– Running cables and securing with the correct method which will involve removing and replacing various parts
– Read and interpret various design drawings
– Use a variety of handheld power tools
– Refit parts to required standards
– Maintain legible and accurate paperwork
– Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
As a key member of the team, you will drive forward the installation of various electrical wiring to box bodies and /or chassis. including reversing, CCTV, data logging and track cables. This will also include lights, central locking and others. This role will also include testing and commissioning finished vehicles.