City Health Care Partnership CIC need registered health professionals to administer the Covid 19 vaccine. You will join a dedicated team of vaccinators and have flexible working options. Vaccination sessions will operate 8-8, 7 days a week.
Full vaccination and Covid training will be provided along with support from experienced vaccinators to fulfil this very important role.
You will be responsible for;
• conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments
• reviewing medical histories and any potential adverse reaction
• preparing the vaccine prior to administration using aseptic technique
• dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi use vials
• setting up the vaccination station
• administering the vaccine under the PGD/National Protocol
• ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up to date skills and adhering to policies and procedures