Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 247,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
– Ensure all designated areas are thoroughly cleaned
– Ensure all equipment is used and stored as necessary
– Ensure regular checks of equipment and report any deficiencies
– Check equipment is safe and working · Assist in linen systems
– Carry out extra spring/deep cleaning tasks as required
– Use of site washing machine for internal laundry where appropriate
– Comply with the Health and Safety Regulations and Fire Policy.
– Report hazards to Management
– Maintain component hygiene standards
– Follow company or component policy in dealing with customer comments or complaints
– Ensure that clothing, including footwear and headgear, and personal hygiene is of the highest standard at all times.
– Participate in company training to improve your standard of performance
– Suggest areas of improvement and take any corrective action, as required
– Carry out any other reasonable instructions of the Aramark management