We currently have a vacancy for a Cleaner to join our world leading team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, providing services that improve the quality of life.
The position can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, overtime, and advancement. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 11am-2pm and the hourly rate is £8.91, paid monthly. The role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.Package Description
Looking to join a world leading facilities management company? Do you have a passion for food service and can deliver consistently high standards? We want to hear from you! Start your career with Sodexo and join the thousands of employees already working alongside us. We are one of the world’s largest employers, offering quality of life services across a vast number of careers offering unrivalled opportunity for growth and progression.
‘We don’t have Employees – We have Team Members’
You don’t just join Sodexo – You belong. What do we mean when we say belong? It’s simple. We create a company where everyone is respected and know that their ideas count. We take care of the quality of life of our people. We make your workplace inclusive, encouraging people to bring their whole self to work, every day. That’s our philosophy, in a nutshell.Main Responsibilities
- In this role you will complete a list of scheduled cleaning tasks for all areas such as kitchens, toilets, communal areas, and offices in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for the high standards of cleanliness across the site and for replenishing stock and consumables such as toilet tissue and hand gels
- You will adhere to all company policies in relation to infection control, security, and COSH regulations and undertake any training necessary
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo processes
- You will be responsible for reporting any safety issues, faulty equipment, or other areas of concern to your line manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be great at working independently or as part of a team
- Will show initiative in upkeep of standards and taking on cleaning tasks
- Will be reliable and have excellent timekeeping
- Will be customer focusses and deal with all colleagues and personnel in a polite courteous manner
- Will have experience with COSH (although not essential as full training will be provided)