Beverley Ghost Walk Christmas Special! – 27 December 2023
Join us in the magical yet mysterious lull between Christmas and New Year for a festive special!
Beverley is one of the most beautiful towns in all of England. However, lurking in its past are some truly spooky and grisly tales. Join us on a History Meets Mystery Walking Tour as we journey through the towns historical streets and sites and bring these stories of ghostly goings on to life!
• Meet Dr Smalls, your eccentric ghost hunting guide for the evening. Dressed in his frock coat, top hat and with his gladstone bag, hi is looking forward to making your acquaintance!
• A History Meets Mystery Walking Tour lasts for between 1.5 – 2 hours, depending on group size.
• We use professional storytelling and engaging performance to give you an experience you’ll never forget!
• Excellent entertainment for adults and children alike. We even indulge in a spot of crowd participation!
• Historical sites, narrow cobbled streets, true tales of poltergeists, ghostly carriages, spectral figures, highwaymen, civil war, the plague and many more…
• We can’t guarantee you’ll see a ghost but who’s to say you won’t see one either?
• Book NOW to secure your place on our tour on Wednesday 27th December!
We meet at 7.30pm outside Mountain Warehouse on Toll Gavel.