DESIGNED BY GETEXTRA
Getting a COVID – 19 Test
Please help prevent the spread of COVID-19
The 3 Steps To Safety are: Prevent. Notice. Act.
STEP 1: Prevent
• Keep your distance – always follow the latest social distance guidance
• Wash your hands – thoroughly washing your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds remains the best personal hygiene precaution
STEP 2: Notice
• Be aware of COVID-19 symptoms – so you can recognise as soon as possible if you or someone close to you has them:
– a high temperature
– a new, continuous cough
– a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
STEP 3: Act
• Get tested – If there is any hint of the symptoms in your household, make sure the person with the symptoms is tested as soon as possible
• Stay home – Do the right thing if you and your household need to self-isolate
– whether one of you has symptoms and you are waiting for the results
– whether one of you has tested positive
– or whether one of you has been in contact with someone who has tested positive)
People can request a test at www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test or by calling 119.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE
A dedicated contact centre specifically for residents who don’t have that network of carers, family, friends, neighbours or local community groups to call upon is available.
CONTACT CENTRE DETAILS (new times starting from 6 July 2020) 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Tel: (01482) 393919