DESIGNED BY GETEXTRA
Child hurt in Christmas lights incident
Ambulance and fire crews attended an incident in Wheatlands Drive, Molescroft, on Sunday morning after a two-year-old child was burned in an accident involving Christmas tree lights. Humberside Fire and Rescue reported the child suffered burns to the hand after opening the control box to the Christmas tree lights. “An Inspection was made by the fire service and the lights disconnected. The child was taken to hospital via ambulance,” a spokesman told us.